What you need to know about CocoLoco
- We make unique, artisan chocolates, in small batches, by hand.
- We sell seasonally -- in the spring for Easter and Passover, and in the Fall/Early Winter for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Hannukah. Our product lines for the two seasons are different, so if you see something you want, please buy it, because it may be a year before it is offered again.
- All of our chocolates are big. Really big. Like solid-chocolate-Easter-Bunny-big. Teenaged boys have been known to eat one in one sitting, but pretty much everyone else will be working on one of these for a couple of days.
- We don’t add preservatives to our chocolates, so order them when you intend to eat them. Shelf life information is included in the product descriptions, and a "Best If Eaten By" date is on every product label.
- We ship orders Monday through Wednesday, primarily via USPS, to minimize orders sitting in a warehouse over a weekend.